Instructions for presenters
- It is only possible to register as a presenter if your paper abstract has been approved and confirmed by the panel convener. Without approval and confirmation of the convener, it is not possible to register as a participant for a panel. The EuroSEAS secretariat will check your registration with the convener.
- Click here for registration.
- Please fill in your email address. You will receive an automatic email with a password which you have to use next time you log in.
- If you were pre-registered by your panel convener, then please don’t fill in your email address again, but use the login and password you received by an automatic email. If you are not sure if you have been preregistered by your panel convener, then please contact your convener or the EuroSEAS organization.
- Please fill in the correct data (panel, your role as a participant etc.). If you want to add changes to your registration later, then choose the ‘Save and finish registration later’ button. In this way you can change your data afterwards.
- If you data is complete, then use the ‘Confirm and finish registration’. After you have chosen this option, it is not possible anymore to change your data afterwards. Only use this button when all your data is complete.
- You can check your data through your Personal Page. Don’t forget to log out after you have saved your registration. With the password you have received you can log in anytime to check or change your data or to add new information.
- When all your data is complete, you can continue with the online payment.